Friday, 30 March 2012

Lutradur Panels

Well I've had a lovely day playing with the Lutradur that Kim gave me and I'm pleased with the results. I used a plain piece of paper as i didn't think they would turn out as well as they did and adhered the Lutradur directly on to it using my trusty old soldering iron friend to make designs in to it. I then peeled off any Lutrador not required leaving what i did want adhered to the surface. I over laid flowers and leaves on top of this and made marks in to them to adhere them also. They were then further decorated with machine stitchery and this afternoon i spent a pleasant couple of hours hand sewing in to them and adding beads and sequins along with pre  made organza leaves and flowers from my organza workshop scrap box


  1. like your lutrador work Kathleen. I must try harder

  2. Hi Kathleen;

    You have some great work on your blog - If you're interested in a free sample of another new materiel 'Evolon' then please come over to our facebook page 'like' us and we will send a free sample to you at our cost.

    Many thanks