Sunday 6 May 2012

Crochet Flowers

Oh I have been having fun. I came back from teaching at Alston Hall up in the Pennines and felt that I needed a complete change from working with Organza fabrics and the soldering iron SO i have been re-skilling myself in the art of Crochet.

There is nothing better to get the creative juices working again than doing something completely out of the norm and this certainly is not the norm for me as many of you will know as you view the pictures.

This little bag took one ball of variegated double knit acrylic wool
The handle is from Stef francis
This bag is a sackule type casual bag to be worn across the body and low on the hip
This bag took one ball of pale pink and one ball of cerise double knit wool .
handles made from left over wool and made using a cording gadget
Close up of crochet flowers with centres decorated with stamens and french knots worked in left over wool

No comments:

Post a Comment