Wednesday 27 June 2012

Key Rings

Sorry long time since my last blog as I have been over worked creatively what with lectures and teaching. Last week was manic and I just didn't stop long enough to even consider blogging. Never mind this week is calmer so here I am at gone 1 am in the morning writing this. Haha.

I haven't been very productive since last blog other than finishing some of the key rings I promised my husband for our shop Xmas stock. Yes I know it's only June but if I don't start now he won't get them and as they are small they can travel about with me for hand embellishing and finishing.

I came up with this idea when I was putting the little light weight husqvarna sewing machine through its paces and posted prior to this blog.

I thought these would make nice little gifts at affordable prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment