Thursday 6 June 2013

Shrewsbury E G Workshop - Stitching On Plastic

Spent a lovely evening with the ladies of Shrewsbury E G sharing my second best passion for stitching on plastic. ( which makes a change from my first passion of soldering organza).  I took along my coats and jackets made from layered and stamped images and also many of my studio samples and finished pictures. Everyone appeared very interested after the talk and after a beautiful drive home to Jens who hosted me in her beautiful rural home a well attended next day workshop was held. The ladies were excellent and all produced a sample while hopefully their heads were filling up with innovative ideas to follow up on when that got home. Many of their samples were very nickable little gems of which I could of just brought home and kept and I hope the ladies now see the potential for this unusual but quite satisfying weird media that I love to use. Good day, great ladies, wonderful hospertality.









No comments:

Post a Comment