Thursday 14 November 2013

Stamp it Red for Christmas

Oh we'll I can't put it off any longer. I have to join the rat race and do the run up to Christmas starting with a demo tomorrow for a group of ladies that I haven't come into contact with before. So my demo needs to be aimed at everyone from the complete beginner to the more experienced. 
I have gone for simple greetings cards, gif tags and tree decs through to a collage / montage of stamped images bedecked with sequins, ribbons and buttons. 
I hope that the ladies will have a go at stamping their own images  which they will then take home to decorate and finish as a card of dec.
I know I sound grumpy about the rat race leading up to Christmas but I do actually enjoy the simple things about home crafting and bringing a taste of textiles in simple techniques to a broad base of people some of which will achieve for the first time and become hooked and eager to learn more 







No comments:

Post a Comment