Wednesday 28 September 2016

I'm Having a Ally Pally Break This Year

image

Hello Everyone,

I just thought I had better bring you up to date and let some of you know that I will not be with you this year at The Knitting and Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace.

Unfortunately, we have lost my mum, who was a very large part of our lives and who had been unwell last year when I was at the show. We're all going in the right direction now and I am now fully back to my teaching and travelling all over to teach my thing. The show at Alexandra Palace needs everything I have and weeks and weeks of preparation so I have decided to take a break and sit back this year and concentrate on some of the many new and interesting ideas I have in my head, ready for my return.

I'm not really being idle.

Look out for Just Hands TV, where I have been doing some filming on an Introduction to Goldwork with three projects for you to watch and then try your hand at.

I'm also working on my web site (with help).

The website and online shop are, as we speak being updated so if you go to the show looking to buy a new design to stitch. Don't fret! You will be able to order it online along with a few other kits and items that might take your fancy.

I hope to go to the show as a visitor. This will be a real luxury as I haven't done this for many a years.

I hope you all have a fab time at the show and if we bump into each other, stop me for a quick catchup!

Happy Stitching!

See you all soon,

Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment