Friday 20 July 2012

Cut Work Bag No 2

After making the black and silver evening bag and learning so much along the way, here is version 2 vastly improved and structured.

I have changed little with the design as I like its simplicity with the dramatic strong colours of the leather working so well to enhance the design.

Yesterday I tracked down the leather cord to make the long bag handles And the swivel lobster claw attachments which made a world of difference when constructing the bag. Just for a bit of something different I made extra leather leaves and made side dangles and front flap dangles . I am so pleased with this one that I have been Internet shopping and ordered several more colours of leather to include metallic gold and silver. Now I can't wait to get going on another version

No comments:

Post a Comment