Saturday 25 August 2012

No Sewing Due to the Arrival of New Puppy

It seems like ages since I last blogged and caught up. That's because I've become a mummy at the right old age of 49.

You may laugh but when I picked Fudge up from the breeder last Tuesday it was just like having a new born again. "You can't understand them, they howl all night long, they eat and drink followed by peeing on the floor or worst doing the other".

You're on duty 24/7 and it's so tiring. But he is so cute and adorable that I have been distracted from my sewing which I shouldn't allow because Ally Pally is only 6 weeks off and I have a stack of things to make and organise.
Never mind I here myself say followed by "You work well under pressure". One more day playing with the puppy won't hurt.

Who am I trying to kid. Panic will set in shortly followed by artistic blockage and several days of bad tempered mood swings as I try to get myself organised and in the swing of it.

But just for now I would like to introduce Fudge the golden Cocker Spaniel who is the most adorable distraction ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment