Sunday 19 August 2012

Festival of Quilts

What a fantastic exhibition and show.

The quilts were out of this world and the craftsmanship so impressive. I felt quite inspired to come home and relive my patchwork days and make a quilt.

The heat zapped books that I taught on the learning curve went down well although I nearly died of embarrassment because I had the time of my second class in my head for 1.30pm and it was infact 1pm. (Moral of the story is I should of checked after teaching the first class) I was ten mins late and could have really kicked myself.

The long and short of it was that the keen ladies stitched like they had the wind behind them and luckily for me, caught up to achieve fab little book covers (I owe them all and thank them for their understanding). I won't be making that mistake again as my teaching nerves won't stand for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment