I have just spent the last couple of days sewing like crazy, mainly because I have a virus and have completely lost my voice so what else can you do but sit quietly and sew. This is yet another workshop coming up and I am quite pleased with the outcome. I have used simple surface embroidery to outline the horse and add his patterning . My problem came when I had to sew the shisha mirrors in place. They are not easy to do and all instructions are diabolical. In the end I watched an Indian lady on You Tube and after no five practice I achieved. This is number one embroidery of three to make a triptych and the elephant and camel will be following over the next week of evening.